✅ Before starting reading, we give you some interesting links to read, as well as the City Map.
- Tigullio’s treasures you cannot miss: The Christ of the Abyss The Christ
- San Michele di Pagana: what to see?
- Tigullio: 5 curious things you need to know!
- Moneglia: 5 things you must (absolutely) see
- Love in Portofino: the very original song
- Portofino song: the TOP 5
Chiavari, after Rapallo, is the city with the most inhabitants in Tigullio, and the most important city of the Riviera di Levante, after Genova.
In fact, for many years, it has been talked about the establishing a “Fifth Province” in Liguria, called the “Province of Tigullio” , with Chiavari as the capital city.
Are you ready? Let’s go with the 5 things to see absolutely in Chiavari!
✔ Remember: Chiavari is a real gem in the Riviera, with many things to see and do.
Under each attraction to visit, you will find buttons to navigate Forward > or Back < .